AZURA AT QUILALEA PRIVATE ISLAND RESORT
MOZAMBIQUE ~ LAST MINUTE NOVEMBER SPECIAL
ZAR 18, 980.00 PP Sharing Package Includes:
*Special SA Resident Last Minute*
Add R2, 700.00 PP per additional night
- Return flights from OR Tambo to Pemba with LAM; Departure taxes; Return helicopter transfers from Pemba to Azura; Accommodation for 3 x nights in sea facing villas; All meals including main beach dinners; Soft drinks; tea/ coffee; water daily; Mozambican Butler/ Host service; Use of snorkelling equipment; Use of kayaks; Baobab walking trails; Laundry services; EVAC Medical insurance from Pemba.
- Excludes:Visas (not required on S.A. passports; others may obtain on arrival costs US$95 pp) Gratuities; Beers; wines and all specialized beverages (premium spirits; cocktails; wines and champagnes); Travel Insurance; Items of personal nature; Boating; Diving and other unlisted excursions and spa treatments; National Parks Levy (payable directly)
CONTACT US NOW TO BOOK YOUR WEEKEND AWAY & SAVE BIG:
Tel: +27 117923043 / 0834120144
Back by popular demand, SportFishAfrica, in association with Hemingways Resort, is pleased to offer reduced rate South African specials, now for an extended time at the world renowned Hemingways Resort – Watamu Kenya:
VALID FOR TRAVEL DATES BETWEEN 17th JANUARY & 31st JANUARY 2014
TOTAL PACKAGE COST PER ANGLER: R 32, 500.00 (4 x anglers to a boat)
TOTAL PACKAGE COST PER NON-ANGLER: R 18, 500.00
INCL: 7 x nights accommodation with 5 x full days fishing
TOTAL PACKAGE COST PER ANGLER: R 23, 500.00 (4 x anglers to a boat)
TOTAL PACKAGE COST PER NON-ANGLER: R 15, 100.00
INCL: 5 x nights accommodation with 3 x full days fishing
- Return flights from OR Tambo to Kenya with Kenya Airways, Return airport transfers to Hemingways Hotel, Accommodation in sharing Superior rooms at the 5 star Hemingways Resort, Dinner and breakfast daily, plus afternoon tea, Boating on big boats – fishing charters include skipper; deckhand; fuel; bait and tackle; packed lunches; soft drinks and local beer, Select complimentary activities at Hemingways include snorkeling and bus trips to Malindi for shopping, Government and tourism taxes, Vouchers and itinerary issued electronically and sent by email.
- Please note: A dress code applies in the evening, after 1900 at Hemingways. No jeans, shorts or open shoes. Tailored shirts with collars are required, ladies dress as they wish.
- Add-on flights from Durban/ George/ Cape Town/ PE (on request) Departure taxes (must be prepaid currently cost R 3, 400.00 pp) Visas (not required on S.A. passports, other passport holders may obtain on arrival in Kenya US$50.00 pp), Unlisted meals, Beverages, Additional excursions, Gratuities, Items of personal nature, Yellow Fever Inoculation Certificate, Travel Insurance; etc.
What is the Five Star Hemingways Resort? It is one of the best hotels in Africa. It runs one of the best fleets of sport fishing boats on the continent. The food is five star and facilities at the hotel second to none. It has the good fortune of being situated off some of the finest game fishing waters in the world.
* Note: Special rate applies to min of four guests per boat. T&C’s apply. E&OE.
For more information or to book:
Tel: +27 11 792 3043 / 083 412 0144